On March 2nd, we’re marching on Annapolis with one clear demand: ban fracking now. Join hundreds of Marylanders from across the state to show legislators just how powerful our movement is. We’ll march through Annapolis and around the State House, then have a massive rally in Lawyers Mall.
Join our Facebook Event
Schedule for the day
- 11:00am: Western Maryland lobby day starts in the Senate Building (11 Bladen Street)
- 12:30pm: buses arrive, start to gather at Asbury United Methodist Church (87 West Street)
- 1:00pm: march departs from the church
- 1:30pm: rally begins at Lawyers Mall (100 State Circle)
- 2:30pm: rally ends at Lawyers Mall
- 3:00pm: buses depart from College Ave
**Buses are being organized from multiple locations across Maryland.** Go to http://www.dontfrackmd.org/march/ to get tickets for the bus nearest you, or follow the links below.
-College Park: http://bit.ly/2kq4vqk
-Takoma Park: http://bit.ly/2jXuDrp